Oh Lord I want the mountain of ###

Durofor

Disciple of Prayer
Oh Lord I want the mountain of marital delay be broken out of my life and that of my two sisters and let our marriages happen this year ###, back to back. Amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Love and Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude for the strength, clarity, and faith You have restored in me. Everything I am today began with the lessons You planted in my childhood. I thank You for the day You used my mother to teach me what faith in action truly looks like. When the bus...
Replies
10
Views
185
Dear Lord Father, am really sorry for all the sins I have committed since I was born until now. I believe all my troubles now are a result of my sins. I know that Jesus has freed me already with His stripes. I am currently reaping the consequences. I pray that these be over now. I am sorry, oh...
Replies
10
Views
218
Oh Lord my God let the gate of Every door of opportunity open in my life. Let helper locate me stranger locate me from East, North, South and West. Oh lord see the pains my enemies have cause. They have made me to lose my house that I can’t afford to pay my rent. They have separate me from my...
Replies
8
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom