Oh Lord help me Lord emergency needed ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, please help me.I keep falling ill and having different issues coming up .I am having urge urine incontinence alongwith stress and skin issues .Lord please heal me as I have lot of responsibilities at home and don't have money .And also please make my son find a permanent job as we are...
Replies
11
Views
186
Dear Lord, please help me.I keep falling ill and having different issues coming up .I am having urge urine incontinence alongwith stress and skin issues .Lord please heal me as I have lot of responsibilities at home and don't have money .And also please make my son fine a permanent job as we are...
Replies
12
Views
158
Sir I'm ### from India sir I'm suffering with severe evil spirits problems and severe demonic powers problems in head sir since 2 years I'm suffering sir my parents taken me to many doctors and astrologers sir they they spend ### on me sir but there is no use sir with my problems my father...
Replies
8
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom