Oh Lord Heavenly Father please show me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
237
Praise the lord God in Jesus name father am praying for ### stay with ### and protect ### from evil and forgive ### sins and incase ### did anything wrong taught ### a right way ### want to live with ### father ### love is uncontrollable upon ### father keep away ### for evilness in the world...
Replies
11
Views
363
Dear heavenly father God I pray for forgiveness a sin for forgiveness of mistakes for forgiveness of wrongdoings for forgiveness of wrong thinking and for anything else at this place to you I pray that you heal me redeem me and cleanse me my land and I pray that you are help me lose 50 to 150 lb...
Replies
7
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom