Oh GOD, thank you for all you've ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me. Though I am weary, overwhelmed, and carrying many burdens, I know He is faithful, and I choose to trust Him completely,his name alone be...
Replies
10
Views
178
Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
221
Thank you Heavenly Father for all you’ve done for me. Thank you for protecting me and hearing all of our prayers. I pray for my loved ones and ask that you please protect and guide them. I pray Heavenly Father to be able to help people who are at risk of losing their homes. Please Father I...
Replies
7
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,402
Messages
16,787,766
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom