Oh God please help me out ...today ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so beyond grateful for those who prayed for me. God is good 🙌. I do believe that I am being guided through this situation, I know I have Jesus by my side always. I know people come into our lives for a reason, and I must admit this is someone I trusted with my whole life, someone yes, I...
Replies
11
Views
152
I had dreams where I lose my relations that I want and would want including answers and things I never ask for, don't want, or would want to never happen instead, and God dodged answering my prayers correctly since July - 7 - 2025 to today Feb-19 - 2026. Pray that those things will never happen...
Replies
5
Views
221
Almighty God please help me in court today. I pray that the charges against me get dismissed and that you heal and protect me in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Please be with me as I go to court today and touch the hearts of the judge, the prosecutor and my attorney. Please have...
Replies
10
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom