Oh geeish I feel such a heavyness ...

gretchen11111

Good and Faithful Servant
Oh geeish I feel such a heavyness depression I suppose hard to get things done that I what to do but I try then just what to not do it damn...makes me mad at myself...Here I was doing so good then bam..Lord I put that in your hands please take this heavyness away depression..and help me to do more I what to lose weight,,,Lord I really like to go out tonite but if we dont that is aok,,,Love you Lord
 
Praise you Father God.

Lord God thank you for this day and for this new life that you have given us. Thank you for all the blessings and protection you have provided for us. Thank you for taking care of us. We ask for forgiveness Lord for all the sins we have committed, cleanse us with your blood Lord Jesus that we may always be worthy and acceptable in your presence,

Father God I lift up to you ###, I pray Father that you lift her up from her depression, surround her with your love, your joy, fill her mind and heart with your peace Father God. I pray that you give her the strength to keep on fighting this feeling of depression, to not give in, and protect her always from the attacks of the enemy. I pray Father God that you give her the wisdom and knowledge and understanding that she needs to know and do your will in her life. Bless her abundantly Lord God, and as you blesses her, may she be a blessings unto others too. Let your light shine in her life Lord God, that she may draw more people closer to you Lord Jesus.

Thank you Father God for hearing our prayers, we give you all the glory and honor in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray all these things, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel purposeless/empty like there’s nothing substantial holding me together. I was excited for a PhD position but I have a ###% chance of getting in. I guess I’m just eager to see what the Lord has in store for me.
Replies
7
Views
190
i fele loenly every day. it shurt si try and distract myslef btu ithurts. its gettign harder. Lor dhelp em in my loneliness im ins such distress. why do i walways have to eb lopne.y itsso painfu. its liek im nto even alive:(
Replies
11
Views
142
Lord why did you make me so alone for so many years. even with people it's just what to do for them. I don't feel like I matter. please help me with this I'm feeling down. please heal our home it's sinking in water:( I wish sometimes I could get someone to care. No one cares about me and it's...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom