Oh dear Lord, please bless me with ...

I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Amen dear. From your lips to God's earsšŸ™šŸ™
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father your daughter cries out to you in Jesus name. Come Dear Lord! Holy Spirit please sup with me. I’m rapidly losing weight. Father please grab my hand as I am sinking!!!! The weight of potential eviction has greatly affected my health, my faith. The loss of income Due to workplace mobbing...
Replies
4
Views
238
Dear lord. For ### months, I have woken every morning and prayed for sweet release. I have hurt and lied to my loved ones, lost my job, my home, and indebted myself to an almost astronomical degree. I can’t fix this and I’m just tired. Please let me pay for my sins and let me die so that I am...
Replies
11
Views
204
As I seek to rejoin the workforce, I ask YOU Lord in Jesus name to guide my steps in the job search process. I have applied for temporary, part-time, and full-time opportunities in various fields. I am open to honorable work including being a janitor or sanitation worker. In my work life, I have...
Replies
7
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom