O my God please help and save...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Some years ago, a case was raised against me in the Church, claiming that I was coming into ministry for money or for fame. I renounce and repent of any decision or attitude that may have made me blameworthy in this matter. However, I believe that I have been wronged, because the Lord Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
167
Dear God, I humbly come to You to pray again, please help me rid myself of this shame and humiliation. Please kindly show me a way to shine again, I want a job. It's very humiliating, I know it was my own sins that caused this. Please Heavenly Father, please give me one more chance...
Replies
10
Views
403
All Precious Almighty God, please protect me from all harm and evil plans. Please Lord forgive me for all my sins. I've been through a lot lately and I can't handle anything else bad or evil to happen to me. From the death of my beautiful girlfriend to recent events, I pray for God's mercy...
Replies
11
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom