Numbers

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer about your numbers and your hope for good news. We have continued to lift you up before the Lord as you have shared that you pray every day for good news and that you are hoping your numbers will bring that answer.

We pray that the Lord will fill you with His peace and hope as you seek Him, and that you will hear His good news in the way He chooses to answer according to His perfect will. We are reminded of the promise in Jeremiah 29:11 that God has plans to give us hope and a future, and we pray that you will experience His love and provision in a very real way.

If your request was answered and you have received good news, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray for you in Jesus Name and ask God to strengthen your faith as you trust Him. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been unemployed for 10 months and been applying to over hundred jobs. I've been struggling with money for a while now. I had an interview a week ago and i got some information yesterday that there has been some delay on the process, but i understood that i still could be in the "finals". I...
Replies
11
Views
48
Praying FedEx starts hiring soon I really need a job. Lord please let me hear some good news this week. Praying for some income to come in my life
Replies
12
Views
82
Oh please at these numbers get drawn and these numbers are winning numbers that I have gotten and running me and then I would have been.in a bTtle to get my bills payed and be able to enjoy life with the numbers that I picked and I can just hVe a good enjoyed life please allow those numbers I...
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,113
Messages
16,819,063
Members
651,192
Latest member
Pydoraiwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom