FedEx

We have heard your prayer request and we join you in bringing this need before the Lord.

We pray that God, who knows your needs and cares for you, will open a door for work according to His wisdom and provision. We ask Him to guide those who are hiring at ### and elsewhere, to grant you favor, and to bring good news in His perfect timing this week if it is His will. We pray He will provide for your daily needs and give you peace while you wait, and strength to be diligent in seeking and ready for the opportunity He provides.

Remember the words of Scripture, that we are to work with our hands and be faithful in what God gives us, and that our Father knows what we need before we ask Him. Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, trusting that He will supply what is necessary for life and health, so that you may use what He provides not for excess but for stewardship, for the good of your household, and for His glory. Do not be anxious, but in every situation by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God, and His peace will guard your heart in Christ Jesus.

We will continue to pray for income to come in and for the Lord to direct your steps, to give you endurance and hope, and to use this season to draw you closer to Christ who alone is our salvation and our provider.

May the Lord grant you wisdom as you apply, perseverance as you wait, and contentment and trust in His care each day.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I been looking for a jobs since I moved back to ### ,NV lord I pray ### is hiring sometime this week praying I receive some good news this week.
Replies
9
Views
19
Prayer team, Please pray my medication arrive ASAP. I been without medication for a few days. Please please I need it and dont wanna end up in the hospital. It's supposed to come via FedEx or mail. I'm so upset. Heavenly father please have them drop off me medication today ASAP. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
121
Praying for a financial miracle lord praying for a breakthrough for me to be able to get through this difficult time I’m in. Praying I receive some good news this week
Replies
11
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,816
Members
648,810
Latest member
Bwaermont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom