nowhere to turn

Niki

Good and Faithful Servant
Jesus I have nowhere to turn except you. Take my burden, or give me more strength to carry it. I know I'm a sinner, but you came to call sinners, not the righteous. I beg for your mercy on me, ### & the situation with my bank. Please change everything. I feel so worthless.

How to believe your heavenly promise when your earthly promises are not fulfilled.

Why does my ### have to suffer? You know his health is very bad. Where is the joy you promise, in such a miserable situation? I really want to trust & believe you. My birthday is not far off. Will I get my gift of ### and me being united? If ### is not meant for me then remove all the love you have put in my heart for him. Help me give up all the money in my bank account, let me be a beggar on the street. In all these years of my life, the only indication I have received that shows that you care is that you have let me suffer, in some way or other. I'm ready to continue to keep suffering if it's your will. Amen, just let me die.
 
This may encourage you...we all face situations..Jesus was a man acquainted with sorrows, in this world you will have tribulation/trouble.
 
In agreement Lord, we lift this prayer, may it be received as sweet incense pleasing in your sight, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

FATHER GOD IN HEAVEN thank you so much FOR being the one I can turn to when times are good are bad family is not who they say there are in a sense but it's fine Heavenly father I come before you today I have been feeling a little but not so much the landlords and property managers need to go...
Replies
9
Views
368
🙏Thank You for The Blessed Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14 🙌 Father, it's no small thing that You ended 4+ months of silence and replaced it with some peace and restoration of video time for the well-being of my youngster and I. Thank You for agreement in some...
Replies
12
Views
151
🕊️Thanks for Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14; Really Need Agreement on Helping Monitor the Phone Visits (Video), the set hours so I'm not waiting for hours by the phone unable to accomplish tasks, and that she;'d be concerned out of love for the child, not the money...
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom