Nowhere To Turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenheart81

Humble Prayer Warrior
God please forgive me for the horrible things I have done. I pray you have mercy on me. I have tried to become the man you want me to be. I have failed miserably. I cannot deal with the pain of losing my family. I love my wife and kids with all my heart. I have prayed every day for months asking you to save my marriage. I know I am not worthy and have failed you many times along the way. God this pain is more than I can bear. There hasn't been a day since my wife left that I haven't broken down and cried out for your help God. I know you want me to be a better person but I don't know where to start without my family. Life has lost all joy except for when I see my children. Then I feel guilty for failing them and watching them go through all of this. I have failed everyone important to me including you God. I feel trapped because I cannot put my children through any more pain but I have no desire to live. I keep hoping to see a change in my situation or to begin to heal. In the eight months since my wife left I have changed but I have not healed. I hurt more now than ever. My divorce continues and my wife seems happy with the other man. I don't know how to give up as she is the only woman I desire. I know I sought comfort from another recently but that was a huge mistake. It is just another failure to add to my list. GOD I need your help. Please answer my cry. Please restore my marriage. I have nothing to offer you God but I love you and need you. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Lord I know this at all but my heart goes out to him please have mercy on him and forgive in every sin he have done let his wife have faith and give a chance lord you know I done been this situation you never would have thought its a person on the other asking forgiveness in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

FATHER GOD IN HEAVEN thank you so much FOR being the one I can turn to when times are good are bad family is not who they say there are in a sense but it's fine Heavenly father I come before you today I have been feeling a little but not so much the landlords and property managers need to go...
Replies
9
Views
368
🙏Thank You for The Blessed Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14 🙌 Father, it's no small thing that You ended 4+ months of silence and replaced it with some peace and restoration of video time for the well-being of my youngster and I. Thank You for agreement in some...
Replies
12
Views
151
🙏Thanks for The Times of Blessed Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14 🙌 Father, it's no small thing that You ended 4+ months of silence and replaced it with some peace and restoration of video time for the well-being of my youngster and I. Thank You for agreement in some...
Replies
13
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom