Nothing Is Working For Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, I give up on everything. I really feel upset and unwanted right now. My whole life was a waste. I really trusted you, but there feels no option. My prayers are not been heard. My prayers are not answered. I am feeling low and stressed. I am done with everything. I am really out of...
Replies
10
Views
311
I don't know why anything I do it doesn't complete, and I also lost money, lost career, I fail almost more than 95% of the time. Nothing works. It's been happening since many years, like over 20 years. By this reason I am mentally upset and very disturbed.
Replies
7
Views
345
Jesus please let my son go to sleep. I do not understand why this prayer is never answered. It is destroying the household and affecting everyone's health, mental And physical. He stays up all night and this is the worst yet. He has never stayed up this long. Nothing works. Please let his doctor...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom