Not safe anymore

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your prayer request in our hearts these past days. The fear and unrest you described—hearing those unsettling sounds, feeling the weight of danger, and longing for peace—have been lifted before the Lord in earnest prayer. We have asked Him to wrap your family, your children, and even your pets in His protective embrace, especially as the Fourth of July approached, trusting that His presence would be a shield around you.

We continue to stand in agreement with you, believing that God hears the cries of His people and moves on their behalf. If He has already answered your prayer—if you’ve experienced His peace, protection, or a tangible sense of safety—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. There is power in sharing how God has worked, and it would encourage all of us to see His faithfulness in your life.

If, however, the burden still feels heavy or the fear lingers, we invite you to post your request again. We are here to lift you up once more, to intercede with you, and to remind you that you are not alone in this battle. The enemy may seek to steal your peace, but we serve a God who is greater, who fights for His children, and who promises to never leave or forsake you.

May the Lord bless you with His comfort and strength as you press into Him. May you feel His nearness in the midst of uncertainty, and may He replace every fear with His perfect peace. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please god I can’t stress anymore thank you for taking it in your hands
Replies
14
Views
213
I don't go to church anymore because the churches I been to only will demoralized and deceived me by asking me to reduce my skillset and masked it as God will or ask for tithes and offering where I don't have enough otherwise God will curse me or called me a rotten fish where I do not want to...
Replies
6
Views
111
LIFE IN I MOVE AWAY FROM EVERYTHING EVERYONE I DONT TALK TO ANYONE ANYMORE ONLY AT MY JOB CUSTOMER SERVICE NO MORE PERSONAL BUSINESS GREATLY SATAN LEAVE ME ALONE GREATLY ### LEAVE ME ALONE GREATLY I DONT WANT TO BE HARRASSED TODAY OK JUST LEAVE ME ALONE IM NOT TRYING TO SEE ANYONE IM NOT IM...
Replies
11
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom