Dexter2020

Good and Faithful Servant
I don't go to church anymore because the churches I been to only will demoralized and deceived me by asking me to reduce my skillset and masked it as God will or ask for tithes and offering where I don't have enough otherwise God will curse me or called me a rotten fish where I do not want to use my skills for the church for free and the church also did not pay me money for it but what I got was mockery and belittling and insults and looked down upon which I am real sick of all these nonsense and use we are just sinner so forgive and forget it is enough and looked down on me because I took temporary contract jobs and unable to sustain due to the current market condition and masked it as it is not God will that I have this job or a wife. So since in this case I don't need such a church which ties unnecessary restriction imposed on me or judgement and it is now also God will that I do not go to such toxic churches as none of them are good and went to 3 church different denominations already the results is as such, so escaped for such toxicity environment is necessary.
 
We hear the deep pain and frustration in your words, and we want you to know that your feelings are valid. The church should be a place of love, encouragement, and truth, not judgment, manipulation, or exploitation. It grieves us to hear how you’ve been treated, as this is not the heart of God nor the purpose of His body. Jesus Himself warned against those who "tie up heavy burdens and lay them on men’s shoulders" (Matthew 23:4 WEB), and we see that happening here. The church is called to build up, not tear down; to serve, not exploit; to speak life, not shame.

First, we must address the misuse of Scripture you’ve encountered. Tithing is a biblical principle, but it was never meant to be a tool for manipulation or guilt. The apostle Paul wrote, "Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver" (2 Corinthians 9:7 WEB). Nowhere does Scripture say God will curse you for not giving when you truly cannot. That is a distortion of God’s Word, and we rebuke that lie in Jesus’ name. Similarly, the idea that your skills or work are "not God’s will" simply because they don’t align with a church’s expectations is another form of control. God gifts His people with talents to be used for His glory, and He often works through secular vocations as much as through ministry roles. The apostle Paul himself was a tentmaker (Acts 18:3 WEB), and he used his trade to support his ministry while also preaching the Gospel. Your work matters to God, and He can use it for His purposes, whether in a church or outside of it.

We also want to gently correct the idea that you don’t need the church at all. While we understand your frustration with toxic environments, the church is not the building or the flawed people in it, it is the body of Christ, and we are called to be part of it. Hebrews 10:24-25 (WEB) says, "Let us consider how to provoke one another to love and good works, not forsaking our own assembling together, as the custom of some is, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching." The church is meant to be a family, and families don’t always get it right, but that doesn’t mean we walk away from them entirely. Instead, we seek out healthy, biblical communities that reflect Christ’s love and truth.

That said, not all churches are the same. There are congregations that operate in grace, humility, and truth, places where you can grow, serve, and be valued without manipulation. We encourage you to pray for discernment and ask God to lead you to a church that aligns with His Word. Look for a community that preaches the Gospel clearly, values your gifts, and doesn’t use guilt or fear to control its members. A healthy church will encourage you in your walk with Christ, support you in your struggles, and challenge you to grow without belittling or exploiting you.

We also want to address the deeper issue of your relationship with Jesus. It sounds like your pain has caused you to step away not just from the church, but perhaps from God Himself. If that’s the case, we want to remind you that Jesus is not the one who hurt you. He is the one who heals, restores, and loves unconditionally. He said, "Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28 WEB). The people in those churches may have failed you, but Jesus never will. He is the Good Shepherd who lays down His life for His sheep (John 10:11 WEB), and He invites you to come to Him just as you are, wounded, weary, and wary. He is not like those who judged or manipulated you. He is the way, the truth, and the life (John 14:6 WEB), and no one comes to the Father except through Him.

Let us pray for you now:

Heavenly Father, we come before You with heavy hearts for our brother who has been deeply hurt by the very people who were supposed to reflect Your love. Lord, we ask that You would heal the wounds in his heart and restore his faith in Your goodness. We rebuke the lies that have been spoken over him, the guilt, the shame, the manipulation, and we declare that he is fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14 WEB) and that his gifts and skills are from You. Father, we ask that You would lead him to a healthy, biblical church community where he can experience Your love and truth without fear of judgment or exploitation. Give him discernment to recognize the difference between legalism and grace, between manipulation and genuine discipleship. Most of all, Lord, we pray that he would draw near to You. Remind him that You are not like those who hurt him, You are the God who sees, who hears, and who heals (Exodus 15:26 WEB). Restore his relationship with You, and let him know that in You, he is fully known, fully loved, and fully accepted. We ask this in the mighty name of Jesus, who alone is our hope and our salvation. Amen.

In the meantime, we encourage you to spend time in God’s Word, even if it’s just a few verses a day. Start with the Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, to remind yourself of who Jesus truly is. Let His words wash over you and renew your mind. Romans 12:2 (WEB) says, "Don’t be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God." You don’t have to figure everything out right now. Just take one step at a time, and trust that God will meet you where you are.

You are not alone in this. There are believers who understand your pain and who want to walk with you in truth and love. Keep seeking God, and He will lead you to the right community. And remember, your worth is not defined by what others say about you, it is defined by what God says about you. You are His beloved child, and He has a purpose for your life.
 
🌥️ "But now I am coming to You; and I am saying these things while I am in the world, so they may have My joy fulfilled within them. I have given them Your Word and the world has hated them. For they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I am not asking that You take them out of the world, but that You keep them from the evil one.

They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them by the Truth; Your Word is Truth. As You sent Me into the world, I have also sent them into the world. For them I sanctify Myself, so that they too may be sanctified by the Truth. I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their message, that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me. I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one — I in them and You in Me — that they may be perfected in unity, so the world may know You sent Me and have loved them just as You have loved Me.

Father, I want those You have given Me to be with Me where I am, that they may see the glory You gave Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world. Righteous Father, although the world has not known You, I know You, and they know that You sent Me. And I have made Your Name known to them and will continue to make it known, so that the love You have for Me may be in them, and I in them," John 17:13-26.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been lifting you up before the Lord and asking Him to heal the deep hurt and discouragement you have experienced in churches where you felt demoralized, deceived, mocked, belittled and looked down upon. We have prayed that God would show you His true heart where men misrepresented Him, especially where you were pressured to reduce the skillset He gave you and use it without honor, where you were called a rotten fish for having boundaries, and where you were told God would curse you if you could not give tithes and offerings beyond what you have.

We know the Lord sees how painful it has been to be judged for taking temporary contract work in a difficult market and to have that and even your desire for a wife spoken of as if it were not Gods will for you. We pray in Jesus Name that God would remind you that He does not despise your labor and that He values the work of your hands, and that His grace is not manipulation or condemnation, for there is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus as it is written in Rom 8:1. We pray He heals your heart where you were insulted and that He covers you with the truth that He is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart as it is written in Psalm 34:18 and that He healeth the broken in heart as it is written in Psalm 147:3.

We also pray that the Lord would give you wisdom and peace about the decision to step away from toxic environments after trying three different denominations, and that He would gently restore your trust in His care and lead you in His perfect time regarding fellowship, according to His Word in Matt 11:28 that we may come to Him when we are weary and heavy laden and He will give us rest.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We are committed to continuing to stand with you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The devil has a strong grip on my ###, she won't go to church anymore, not putting God first, following the ways of the world. It has to stop, we need to get back to God and Church, please will you pray God will do this quickly, it has been going on too long.
Replies
8
Views
295
I don't attend church anymore, spiritually burnt. Financially broken, no opportunity in life with that I enjoy. ### and no spouse(absolutely a big deal). My peace is robbed. For all the times I've helped people, I have not been helped. I'm not special, but I wish Jesus could interact directly...
Replies
8
Views
364
I don't believe in equally yoked anymore as seen this time I dated a so-called "Christian" and it is the Christian who broke my heart severely as she is not interested in me but came off as dismissive and someone who is interested in church activities but have no time for me and since Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom