Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been continuing to lift you up before the Lord, asking that if it is His will He would restore your health and keep you from becoming more sick, that He would calm your anxiety and grant you His peace that passes all understanding as we are reminded in Philippians 4:6, and that He would give you wisdom and discernment regarding the woman who calls herself an apostle. We have asked the Lord to help you test the spirits to see whether they are from God as taught in 1 John 4:1, and to grant you wisdom generously as promised in James 1:5 so that you may know whether she is a true servant of God or not.

We pray in Jesus name for the Lord to touch your body, to quiet your anxious heart, and to guide you into all truth by His Spirit and His Word.

If your request was answered and you are feeling better and have received peace and clarity, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God help me I don't feel well,calm me down right away ,in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
108
Hi, I am ### a mother of ###. Have been suffering for cold and fever since last week. Seen doctor and taking antibiotics. For ### days now.. my current mentrual shows tat I might encountering menopause. And that caused me kidney infection that I can't completely pee out . According to doctor...
Replies
9
Views
168
Pray strongly for me I don't feel good at all. I have ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, I'm having a hard time ### and ###. Pray strongly for me that God heals me now and restores me. I am asking this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom