No promotion on my job and presently ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thank you for every blessing in my life, This life, job... Family, health and everything. Forgive me for the moment i forget to be thankful. Lord Jesus.. You know transfers are going on...promotions are going on in my department. Lord i don't know which place to choose, where to go...
Replies
12
Views
196
1. I pray that I will be chosen and promoted amongst the lot, even if I may not be qualified, I pray my promotion be done swiftly. May favour go ahead of me. 2. I pray that my next scan, I'll see twins instead of one baby in Jesus name 3. I pray my husband will be highly favoured wherever he...
Replies
6
Views
282
1) Marital Settlement (prayer partner) 2) Promotion in my establishment which has been due for a long time. 3) New Financial opportunity (Increase in my Finances) 4) Torment of untimely death (both me and my Children Papa is not really easy) 5) Good success for my Children 6) Miracle Money
Replies
7
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom