No prayer request but I did not ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I purchased a car for my daughter and now it is making funny noise- I a, praying that when I get it checked out that it is fixable and affordable -please pray for me as I am single mom on a very little income praying that Jesus makes a way for us , it has been one financial problem after another...
Replies
7
Views
93
Have an unspoken prayer request that I need God's help with. Please pray in Jesus name, thank you
Replies
9
Views
114
There was a silent peaceful protest going on in ### by the students who have. Suffered injustice in the recent exams , against the government. But the police has beaten up and caused so much violence against innocent children and students . We need everyone to pray that this present government...
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom