No more period pain in Jesus Christ ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in because I was ripped out of Socket by people along with ### on my neck I was woken up more than one time By ### in love with her told there always together that is why I was put to asleep so ### & ### could have there screwing me over time secret time instead of me ever being loved or...
Replies
5
Views
251
I don't know how it affects the pain inside my right hand because it did itself and inner my right leg, but I don't know where that comes from. It is so strange to me.
Replies
11
Views
81
Let us pray that Heavenly Father will help me spend more and more quality time with HIM, in the Name of Jesus Christ!
Replies
10
Views
23
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom