No more arrogance of ###/### please

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, salvation, and support for various individuals and families. Specific details about personal names, locations, and identifying numbers have been redacted to maintain privacy.
 

Attachments

  • 1637553550954.png
    1637553550954.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ever since nobody believed in me hence I was a victim of Incest. Now many years later I have become ignorant and arrogant. I don't have much patience. I wish to be of a sound mind and a nice person in general but that seems impossible. Please pray for ### and wish ### well, ### want to love...
Replies
7
Views
254
Ezekiel 31:7 : Thus was he fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches: for his root was by great waters. Theological Implications: This verse reminds us that all beauty, power, and provision come from God. The cedar’s majesty was rooted in the abundant waters—symbolizing God’s...
Replies
6
Views
316
Dear Family Please pray for my marriage, a lot of demonic attacks on my wife. I too have faults by pushing her too hard to keep away from sin and the things of this world. I have lived this life before and always prayed to do things differently in this marriage. My priority was to keep Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom