Nirmala I am admitted in hospital due ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother (###) was admitted to the hospital due to a heart attack. The surgery has been done, but her heart is still very weak, and her body is also very weak. The doctors have said she is under observation, and her condition is still not good. Please pray for my mother tonight. We are hoping...
Replies
10
Views
471
I am in the hospital with brain stroke have blood clot in ### stomach please heal me. At the earliest. Help and solve my financial problem.
Replies
6
Views
218
Pls pray that I am admitted to the certificate program I applied to and admitted now I am tired of waiting
Replies
8
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom