Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Most mothers who aborted their babies have a terrible time to sleep well at night. They see strange dark figures running around the hallway and hearing voices. Sometimes they hear babies crying so loud this mother cannot control those voices. Call on the Lord. Jesus alone can save you from the torments of hell. Ask forgiveness for what you have done and cast the devil out of your house in Jesus name. Healing to our troubled souls comes from the holy presence of Jesus who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us.

May your heart and soul.
Find peace and comfort.
In the presence of the Lord,
There is fullness of joy.
It is a gift that comes from heaven.
Sins forgiven,
The past is gone for good.
New life and new experiences.
Jesus leading our path.
Your heart sings,
Your feet dance.
Your mind is stayed with the Lord.

This is an eternal truth which we should memorize and believe it with all our heart.

Rejoice always. Pray continually, give thanks in all circumtances. For this is Gods will for you in Christ Jesus.
I Thess. 5.16,18

A Time to Think​

In times of hardship, you have to stop asking God, "Why?" and ask, "What next" —Anonymous

A Time to Act​

Take charge of your thoughts instead of letting them control you.

A Time to Pray​

God I ask You in Jesus’ name, keep my eyes on You today and not on my fears.

My dayly prayer for mothers who suffer so much is this. May the peace of the Lord fill your heart today and forever. Repent and come to Jesus just as you are and He will never ever reject you. He will answer all your prayers and send healing to your troubled soul.

Most mothers who aborted their babies have a terrible time to sleep well at night. They see strange dark figures running around the hallway and hearing voices. Sometimes they hear babies crying so loud this mother cannot control those voices. Call on the Lord. Jesus alone can save you from the torments of hell. Ask forgiveness for what you have done and cast the devil out of your house in Jesus name. Healing to our troubled souls comes from the holy presence of Jesus who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us.

May your heart and soul.
Find peace and comfort.
In the presence of the Lord,
There is fullness of joy.
It is a gift that comes from heaven.
Sins forgiven,
The past is gone for good.
New life and new experiences.
Jesus leading our path.
Your heart sings,
Your feet dance.
Your mind is stayed with the Lord.

This is an eternal truth which we should memorize and believe it with all our heart.

Rejoice always. Pray continually, give thanks in all circumtances. For this is Gods will for you in Christ Jesus.
I Thess. 5.16,18
Praying for peace and joy in their souls. Jesus loves them and cares for them.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Most people suffer so much for what they have done in the past. Jesus took everything away and now we should be looking forward for deliverance cometh from Jesus Blood. Father, we love You, we praise You, we adore You. Glorify Thy name in all the earth. Yes Lord. we will glorify Thy name now and forever more. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
There is no better place to be in this world rather than in the presence of the One who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. If we just could feel the touch of the Maste in our life, it will be the touch of heaven coming down to our troubled soul. If we could ever realize that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is a wonderful place to live on earth, and that is where the holy presence of God reveals Himself on those who seek His face. Day and night calling on His name. Living beneath the wings of the divine righteousness of God is the right place to be. This is a place reserved for all the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
These are divine treasures coming down to all uf who love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul. When this wonderful promises comes to all of us, it refreshes us, calm our attitude, peace and joy fills our hearts and the joy of the Gods love fill our hearts. Spiritual and physical...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Never ever settle for anything in this world because we will not be able to take anything to heaven with us. Jesus clearly told Pilate the whole truth about Himself and His eternal kingdom in heaven. He said... My kingdom is not of this world. John 18.36 We profess to be strangers and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Witness of the presence of God in our life are so diverse and so different. The disciples felt the presence of God through the Holy Spirit of God filling their lives with power from heaven. Today God manifest His presence in different ways to different people. Some people will feel the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom