New

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I started going to a prayer group at the beginning of the year. Due to my housing situation, I didn't pay attention to guys or my surroundings in the prayer group. In this second season, I needed help moving my stuff to storage, and I am had asked people in church for help, a gentleman had asked...
Replies
6
Views
147
I get a new home to STAY IN I GET A GREAT GUY THAT CAN STAYYYYYYY CHASE ME FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE I GO BREATHE NEAR ME HOLD ME BE MY CUDDLE BUDDY LOVE MAKES IT GREATLYYY IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE LIFEWORK GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE.. LIFE IN I GET TO GREATLYYY FALL IN LOVE SITH THE...
Replies
6
Views
90
Life in i get to move GREATLY to another state or country 🤔 urgently if needed if i cant get it together in ### where I can get a Fine Ass guy that isnt being given sold to someone 💯 else GREATLY every single time this shite game ends todayyyyyyyyyyy period permanently Forevermore. Life in since...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,062
Members
648,644
Latest member
Kiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom