New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrystol

Guest
I have been unemployed for 2 years. I start a new job tomorrow and I'm not sure what it is. I ask in prayer for God to be with me. Thank you
 
with God I am convinced that this job will be great for you. Thank God for your new job.
 
Dear ###,

God will not allow you to be shaken. Psalm 55:22 Give your burdens to the Lord, and He will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.

I send and pray this prayer with you:

I open my heart to You, dear God, and let Your peace fill my being. In Your presence, I am peaceful, poised, confident and strong. I relax in Your loving care, dear God, and release all my cares to You, knowing that You are upholding me and sustaining me in all that I do. As I keep my heart and mind centered in You, God, I feel Your peace infusing my entire being and keeping me serene and secure. To You, beloved God, I release all sense of turmoil. In the comfort of Your presence, I am content and peaceful. God, Your presence calms me, quiets the storms around me, and leads me to a place of perfect peace. As I center myself in Your peaceful presence, I let go of every concern and relax in the safety of Your love.

Amen.
 
Child of God,

God honors and favors those who walk in obedience to His Word. I want God to honor and favor the both of us. God has given us and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word.

This Is My Prayer Request, "That you and I will fall more in love with God and always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives."

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that my e-mail buddy and I will fall more in love with you and always and forever walk in obedience to the Word of God. That we will always love, honor and respect You Lord Jesus with our lives. Lord Jesus please give every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the writer of this prayer that desire and love for You (that can’t be quenched, denied, or ignored) to walk in obedience to Your Word also. Amen!!!!

Pass This Prayer To All Your Christian E-Mail Buddies!!!

You Are So Loved By God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I applied for a new job today working as a ### at ###. I'm praying that they will consider my application and Resume' for employment. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
14
Views
411
I applied to a new job today. I pray that they consider my application for employment with them and they want to come for an interview for this new job. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
129
That I do well at my new job. And spending the rest of my life alone is starting to bother me, after years of being alone.
Replies
15
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,367
Messages
16,810,296
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom