New job

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Have a Prayerful, Thankful, Grateful, Blessed Christmas and a Prosperous New Year In Christ Jesus. God Is So In Love With You.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not hearers only. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my job today. Please pray that I will find a new job soon and find peace in my life.
Replies
12
Views
402
Please pray i fine a new job that is a better fit and pays more than my current job.
Replies
9
Views
68
I desperately need a new job so i can afford all I need. I am changing my career into IT support and have studied hard, struggling to find work. I live in a rural area so I can only apply for remote jobs. Entry level IT remote jobs without experience are so rare, please pray for me to succeed...
Replies
12
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom