Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for the pastor and ### ### he needs a new job and financial support for his family
 
Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Please pray for the ### and ### he needs a new job and financial support for his family
I am praying with you in this prayer. I am praying that Jesus will open new opportunities before these persons and will supply for them. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a new job for me, somewhere I can spend years until retirement. I hope I can continue to provide for my ###, my poor ###, ### and other family. I hope to be able to setup a small business and have enough money to support Christian missions to unchartered areas, and support...
Replies
7
Views
88
Please pray that all my efforts to find a job will be rewarded, that God immediately gives me a new legitimate job without delay, which in terms of basic pay is better than in my last job in ###, and that I can start asap, and please also pray for an immediate financial windfall to fully cover...
Replies
9
Views
80
I applied for a new job for for the State Of Illinois last week. I'm praying that they will take my application and Resume' into consideration I pray that they do because my current job will be ending soon and I really need to get a new job before my current one comes to an end. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom