New Job

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am praying favor over all of my job applications and declare and decree that I will be receiving calls on all jobs beginning today. In Jesus Name I pray mustard seed faith.
 
Word of God says Ask n it shall be given unto u

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her n BLESS her with the RIGHT Job which u have RESERVED for her Lord GUIDE her to that place n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I applied to a new job today. I pray that they consider my application for employment with them and they want to come for an interview for this new job. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
128
I applied for a new job for working The State Of ###. I pray they consider my application and my qualifications. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
10
Views
185
I have been applying for jobs as I am in a toxic workplace and home life too a negative turn so staring over. Rebuilding again. I got and interview call coming up and had to submit required 3-4 min. video presentation. Praying in the name of Jesus that this job aligns with the plans God has for...
Replies
11
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom