New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelissaS1

Servant of All
I am starting a temporary job tomorrow. Please pray that it goes well. I hope that it could lead to my dream job later.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter, ###, is interviewing for a new job. It would be double the pay and a higher level. Please pray that she gets the job. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
162
I lost my job today. Please pray that I will find a new job soon and find peace in my life.
Replies
12
Views
407
Please pray - I am desperate - that all works out with my job offer and that I start on time with no issues. I am facing homelessness if this falls through
Replies
12
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom