New Job Out Of Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

janeh

Guest
My husband has applied for a job back in our hometown of ###. We want to be back with our family and friends. please pray for this new job opening that he will be chosen for it.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up this job situation to You on behalf of ###. I pray you will open a door that no person can shut. May Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in the lives of these family members. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Heavenly father,

Thank You for hearing our prayers. Father please sustain ###'s husband spirit as he search for new and meaningful work. May You bless him with a healthy body and a keen mind. We ask that You open his path as he seek employment that will allow him to support his family and himself while serving others and Your divine purpose. In gratitude and grace, Amen.
 
I pray for a new job opening to be accepted and for shelter back in the hometown of ###. Amen
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Dear Lord, please intervene on the job proposal of her husband. Please let him get a job so that he can be the financial help for the family. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I applied for a new job today working as a ### at ###. I'm praying that they will consider my application and Resume' for employment. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
14
Views
381
I applied to a new job today. I pray that they consider my application for employment with them and they want to come for an interview for this new job. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
123
Hello I consider applying to a new job. please pray for me that I know if I should do that and if it is God's will that I start there, the employers see that and I can get the job. I want to take on more responsibilities it would be a blessing but I do not know if I am ready for it. Thanks
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom