New Job In Shipping Dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm afraid of losing my new job. I keep making little mistakes which is unintentional on my part. One of my new co workers does not like me. Please pray that I stop making little mistakes and I don't lose my job. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
68
Jesus I adore. Could you please bless me with a new remote job or enough money to start a business. I truly need your help.
Replies
9
Views
124
Please pray i fine a new job that is a better fit and pays more than my current job.
Replies
9
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom