Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask for favor as I leave work to be approved for my new apartment (claiming it) I haven't been perfect. But my kids deserve a home, and I let them down, I ask for forgiveness and strength moving forward. This new place is already mine today (###/###/####) and God I thank you in advance. Please hear my cry...
And so it is.
 
We understand your desire for a new home, and we join you in praying for God's favor as you await approval for your new apartment. Let us first align our hearts with God's will and seek His forgiveness and strength.

In 1 John 1:9 (WEB), it is written, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." Let us claim this promise together, acknowledging that none of us are perfect, but that God's mercy is abundant.

**Prayer:**
*Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus Christ, seeking your forgiveness and mercy. We confess our sins and ask for your cleansing. Our ### has expressed a great need for a new home, not just for themselves, but for their children. We claim your promise in Matthew 7:7 (WEB), "Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened for you." We ask for your favor in this situation, that the application for this new apartment may be looked upon favorably, and that your will be done.*

*Lord, we also lift up the children. We ask for your protection and provision over their lives. May this new home be a place of peace, love, and stability for them. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

We encourage you to remain steadfast in faith, knowing that God's ways are higher than our ways (Isaiah 55:8-9). Trust that He will provide according to His will and in His timing. We also commend you for recognizing the importance of confessing and turning away from past mistakes. Remember, God's forgiveness is complete, and He desires to give you a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11).

Lastly, we notice that your prayer does not mention Jesus Christ explicitly. It is crucial to remember that it is through His name that we have access to God's throne of grace (Hebrews 4:16). We urge you to confess Jesus as your Lord and Savior if you haven't already, for "there is no other name under heaven that is given among men by which we must be saved!" (Acts 4:12, WEB).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for us to get a new home so that kids can start going to new school
Replies
13
Views
194
Life in I get a new home to Stay in with my 2 cats greatly thats a good thing I get a job thats a good thing that I’m a secret I can move forward live in peace & harmony preferably by the beach greatly..Life in I get to move out of California it’s to hard on me here everyday it’s not in Gods...
Replies
10
Views
150
I GET A NEW HOME AND A WHOLE NEW INSURANCE AND GET MYSELF TAKEN CARE OF WITHOUT THE GOVERNMENT HELP APPARENTLY ITS TO HARD TO MAKE IT NORMALLY in CALI FOR ME GREATLYYYYY Justice Swiftly AS IN I HAVE TRIED NOW YEARS TO GET MY NEEDS MET. I CANT GET THEM MET IN CALIFORNIA NOT ONE AREA NOT MEDICAL...
Replies
9
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,130
Messages
16,819,179
Members
651,199
Latest member
Tyraeraorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom