Anonymous
Beloved of All
Life into existence
Fold Greatlyyyyy I get a new home in Italy where im a secret greatlyyy in peace with me and my 2 cats greatly..Im highly favored in my new area of a cottage in Italy
in secret right by the beach somewhere gorgeous I win a home to STAYYYYY IN OR I WIN MONEY OR WIN ON A SCRATCHER I WIN MY FAMILY BACK I GET GREAT NEWS PHONE CALLS I GOT. A PLACE TO LIVE AND IF I HAVE JOB ITS FINE IF I DONT THATS OK TO EVEN IF ITS A GARAGE SAFELY IN SECRET NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE NO MOEE WORRIES. TODAY I GET MY GYM BACK IN SHAPE GREATLY I GET MY MAN UPSIDE IS UP I CLEAN UP GARAGE MY FAMILY IS THRILLED IM HERE I GET A BETTER PLACE FOR US TO LIVE GREATLY I GET ANOTHER PART TIME JOB OR FULL TIME JOB MY SALON GET STARTED UP IN SECRET I GET MODELS DONE IN SECRET FOR MY SALON AND THE AI SHOW PUCTURES IS ALL I NEED DONE FOR MY SALON NOW GREATLY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS..TODAY IA GOOD DAY GREATLYY
Fold Greatlyyyyy I get a new home in Italy where im a secret greatlyyy in peace with me and my 2 cats greatly..Im highly favored in my new area of a cottage in Italy
in secret right by the beach somewhere gorgeous I win a home to STAYYYYY IN OR I WIN MONEY OR WIN ON A SCRATCHER I WIN MY FAMILY BACK I GET GREAT NEWS PHONE CALLS I GOT. A PLACE TO LIVE AND IF I HAVE JOB ITS FINE IF I DONT THATS OK TO EVEN IF ITS A GARAGE SAFELY IN SECRET NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE NO MOEE WORRIES. TODAY I GET MY GYM BACK IN SHAPE GREATLY I GET MY MAN UPSIDE IS UP I CLEAN UP GARAGE MY FAMILY IS THRILLED IM HERE I GET A BETTER PLACE FOR US TO LIVE GREATLY I GET ANOTHER PART TIME JOB OR FULL TIME JOB MY SALON GET STARTED UP IN SECRET I GET MODELS DONE IN SECRET FOR MY SALON AND THE AI SHOW PUCTURES IS ALL I NEED DONE FOR MY SALON NOW GREATLY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS..TODAY IA GOOD DAY GREATLYY

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.