New apartment / home

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that this apartment i see today that its mines at ###. I pray for a Devine out come. I pray that all the landlord the section 8 approve this apartment today. I pray that things go will god know what I seek. In mighty Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
232
Please pray for me that I can get good news at the doctor office tomorrow a morning miracle for my pregnancy because its been weird these past few days. And prayer over my housing situation so my family can move into our new place. Prayer for my family
Replies
14
Views
192
Good Morning Prayer Request Team, I humbly ask if you could please keep me in your prayers. I’m praying for God’s guidance, blessings, and favor over my life. Please pray that God helps me develop self-love, confidence, peace, and a stronger relationship with Him. I’m also asking God to bless me...
Replies
14
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom