Neighbors Are ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Donnam
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Donnam

Guest
Pray with me in the name of Jesus that the authorities will catch the neighbors while they are doing their drug deals or letting their four-year-old child run outside by himself. The child watches himself at times. They are bad people who have done evil things to me. There is a witchcraft doll on their porch that the warlock prayed over and I was told they were getting one for my porch. I told them no way! Thank You for praying with me.
 
Dear Lord, please protect this family and keep them in your protection.

In Jesus’s name.

Amen
 
Father in the name of Jesus I pray that all sin and that no weapon formed against ### shall prosper. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey everyone, here's the update. My neighbor told me they actually are getting evicted, and she also told me that my loud upstairs neighbors are trying to get them evicted as well. I don't know what the deadline is for them to be outta here, but I hope that it is soon. I'm over this. They were...
Replies
10
Views
39
I have lived next door to some of the most undesirable next door neighbors for over 10 years. In that time I have, and still experience many troubling things. Pebbles and rocks are thrown at my windows at all hours of the day and night. I've had pictures of Mary and other symbols placed around...
Replies
11
Views
135
Rebuke it torment in the neighbor each week or weekend with their party / gathering, meeting disturbing the road invasion of the privacy in this houseusually also they are hide in the night or day week or weekend take advantage of it for transfer in another divorce, ruin, tragedy, horror misery...
Replies
11
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom