neighbor throws bins in ### park in the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat

Disciple of Prayer
neighbor throws bins in ### in the trash church envelopes that are not hers so she take the church's money. grapevine she has her mother's social security in a private acct so they go to food pantries. wish to remain without my name. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have mentioned before spiritual warfare that has targeted me since I was a child by specifically influencing people to do terrible things to me to try to push me toward unforgiveness. Included in this warfare has been harassment from several neighbors in my neighborhood (many of whom, I had...
Replies
6
Views
213
Ok, so I just got a new car last June. My old was hit in front of my house and totaled by a speeder. The cops dealt with him so I'm fine. I had a rental, then I finally was able to purchase a new one, soon after my neighbor's boyfriend started to complain that because I bought a Nissan I had no...
Replies
7
Views
266
A year ago my neighbor had her children taken from her while in ###. The allegations against her were so absurd it makes you doubt the integrity of the Child Protective ###. I know this single mother well and her children are so loved and cherished by her. After a year of suffering and and...
Replies
16
Views
541
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,193
Members
651,114
Latest member
Heytorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom