Needy of bread and milk hamper, my husband ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a widow and I am getting a monthly spousal pension for my late husband from a big pension fund. He joined the fund in 2008 and passed in 2009. Recently the fund contacted me saying they lost all his records, and they need to submit to the court in order to continue paying the benefits. I...
Replies
11
Views
202
I love this man I want him to be my husband ###
Replies
10
Views
144
I’m asking for powerful prayers for my husband. He has bad sciatica from working in construction 20 years. He recently got shot in the leg with an AR the bullet messed up his muscles snd nerves so it’s harder to walk. He’s in so much pain not even pain pills help him through out the day. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,786
Messages
16,780,989
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom