We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your boyfriend during this difficult season. It’s clear how deeply you care for him, and we’ve been lifting him up before the Lord, asking for His peace to guard his heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We’ve prayed for doors of opportunity to swing wide open—ones that not only provide for his needs but also restore his sense of purpose and hope. We’ve also asked God to surround him with encouragement, wisdom, and favor as he continues to seek employment, and for your relationship to be strengthened as you walk through this trial together.

If the Lord has answered these prayers in any way—whether through a job offer, renewed confidence, or even small moments of joy—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the wait continues, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re committed to standing with you both in persistent prayer, trusting that God is working even when the answers aren’t yet visible.

May the Lord bless you both with His presence, comfort, and provision as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. In Jesus’ Name we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She's been married almost 30 years, and one young adult son. Her and her husband had had major health issues these past few years and lately these past months, he was in ICU, now he's doing better. There is financial struggles, health and now starting a few months ago, another married woman...
Replies
16
Views
341
Please keep ### in your prayers. He is dealing with kidney failure, type 1 diabetes, and heart issues, possibly failure. He is trying to get his affairs in order and spend time with his son that he didn’t spend when younger. We just want some more time to help him finish getting his affairs in...
Replies
13
Views
176
I’m asking for prayers for my family and I’m asking for God to forgive me for anything that I’ve done that is causing more heartache for my family and Lord I just I just feel so bad and I don’t know what to do and it’s like everywhere we turn it’s something’s wrong and I just asked that you guys...
Replies
9
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom