Needing Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

praysite-804

Humble Prayer Warrior
Needing prayer, I just paid a collection agency a lot of money. Now I have not much left, just a few hundred dollars, that's it. I am afraid other creditors will see that on my credit report and go crazy and want theirs. I am clean out of resources of money. I am still looking for a full-time position. Employers will respond to me, but still no call from any of them, I just want the right job even if it's a term one again. Unemployment is running out as well. I am getting upset and do not understand and getting judged by sisters.

Back in 2009, I asked for prayer from this lady and she prayed for the Holy Spirit of the Unemployment for a position and in a couple of days I had a call and got hired.

I am really getting tired and my mind wonders in what to do with myself. This temp part-time job, the supervisor just plain does not like me and she shows it, and I have spoken with her manager and he knows. Do you think the LORD will forgive me of what I've become at my age.
 
Praise the Lord.

Believe in Jesus. He will forgive whole your sins that you have done at your youngest stage if you repent really .. when you repent truly.. tears will come out .. it is the sign of Holy Spirit working in you & burning your sins .. I am praying for your needs.
 
Lord, help ### financially. Amen and Amen
 
Praying for you to have favour from God and more money so that you can pay all your bills and not worry where the money is coming from.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request. Let Your perfect will be done in each of their lives especially the one who posted this prayer. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayers are needed all over my life and sure all others to i am trying to keep everyone taken care of and in mean time do for my self i have lots health issues going on that i am not sharing with others but i know God is here for us all in all needs so prayers for us all in all ways in Jesus...
Replies
12
Views
139
Please pray healing and complete recovery for ###. That she’ll be ok and the Lord Has mercy on her and her loved ones.
Replies
5
Views
154
Hi. Years ago as a teenager I lied, not knowing it was going to HURT people. As an adult I don't like myself much due to this. I'm not that teenager any longer. I am constantly thinking about how I'd hurt innocent people and am so ashamed. I know that I'm forgiven through the Blood, but I'm...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom