Needing Prayer @ ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

missnan67

Servant of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME IM WORKING @ A NURSING HOME WHERE WE ARE ALWAYS WORKING SHORT THEY HAVE BEEN CUTTING US BACK AND THE RESIDENTS DONT GET THE CARE THAT THEY ONCE DID PUTTING MORE AND MORE ON US THEY SAY THEY ARE IN THE HOLE AND HAVE TO CUT BACK IM PRAYING LORD PLEASE REMOVE THE ONES THERE THAT ARE EVIL IN THE OFFICE SEND SOME GOOD CHRISTIANS TO TAKE OVER THE ONE THATS THERE NOW IS GOING ON TRIPS WHILE THE REST ARE SUFFERING WITH NO RAISES I HAVE BEEN THERE ALMOST ### YRS AND NEVER HAVE HAD A RAISE LORD PLEASE HEAR MY PLEA LORD THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON ON ALL FLOORS NO ONE IS GETTING ALONG LORD I PRAY FOR PEACE I PRAY EVERYONE WILL WORK TOGETHER AND THERE WILL BE PEACE THERE ITS THE RESIDENTS THAT SUFFER PRAYING IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Lord protect these elderly people and send mercy and grace into this home. Lord reveal any evil that is taking place in this home and if abuse is happening let it be reported to the authorities and bring new administrative people who are kind and full of love to run this nursing home...lord set a hedge of protection on these people who live there and give them the dignity and the care they so deserve...in Jesus name...sister if there is abuse going on there then report it to the state, even anonymously, it truly is your duty as a Christian to do so...they will come in and cause chaos and get rid of all the evil employees...these elderly people need a voice and maybe you're there for such a time as this...God bless
 
I pray Father in Jesus name that You intervene in the life of ### that she finds divine favor at work, that You use her to minister to the needs of the residents of the nursing home where she works.

Send, Lord caring and God fearing workers to represent the agents that the enemy might put there. Lord, bring unity among the workers that work together to serve the residents and relieve them, in Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Lord let the truth be known. Protect the clients from misuse of funds. Amen
 
Know that Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. Be Encouraged!

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!

You stay prayerful and thankful unto God. Pray about everything and don’t worry about anything. Don’t worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Stay in God’s Word. Meditate upon His Word. Confess God’s Word over your life. And walk in obedience to the Word of God. God has given you and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word. God honors obedience.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord protect these elderly people and send mercy and grace into this home. Lord reveal any evil that is taking place in this home and if abuse is happening let it be reported to the authorities and bring new administrative people who are kind and full of love to run this nursing home...lord set a hedge of protection on these people who live there and give them the dignity and the care they so deserve...in Jesus name...sister if there is abuse going on there then report it to the state, even anonymously, it truly is your duty as a Christian to do so...they will come in and cause chaos and get rid of all the evil employees...these elderly people need a voice and maybe you're there for such a time as this...God bless

THERE IS NO ABUSE BUT IT'S THE ONES IN CHARGE THAT ARE THE EVIL DOERS THERE SOME HAVE SAID ONE TIME IF YOU HAVE A APPLE TREE AND IT'S NOT GROWING VERY WELL PRUNE THE TOP AND WATCH IT BLOSSOM I BELIEVE IF THEY GET RID OF THE HIGH UP THEN MAYBE THE PLACE WOULD BE RUN RIGHT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Years ago as a teenager I lied, not knowing it was going to HURT people. As an adult I don't like myself much due to this. I'm not that teenager any longer. I am constantly thinking about how I'd hurt innocent people and am so ashamed. I know that I'm forgiven through the Blood, but I'm...
Replies
10
Views
157
I need a touch from God. Please pray for me. In Jesus's name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
213
As Holy spirit leads. At hole my roomates persecute me betray me when all i do is show them uncomditional love and support being elderly and the parents of my landlord. My pets troubling me being needy when all i do.is give them everything. At work i do my job and have bedn targeted for no...
Replies
12
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,376
Messages
16,810,378
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom