Needing Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

praysite-804

Humble Prayer Warrior
Still hoping and praying for one of these jobs to come through for me..... the LORD is clearly taking care of me just on a part-time pay. So I am grateful, I just hope it's HIS will HE will let me have a F/T job soon. G-D Bless! ###
 
Christine,

I know what it's like to be in a financial needy situation, so I come to you with experience.

I pray God will open a door for full-time employment for you in Jesus' Name.

Yes, He does provide and He does look after us.

:))

God bless you
 
God, hear the prayers of this child. Amen and Amen
 
Best of luck ###!

###

If you would like a prayer buddy,

###
 
Praying for you. God will deliver. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Years ago as a teenager I lied, not knowing it was going to HURT people. As an adult I don't like myself much due to this. I'm not that teenager any longer. I am constantly thinking about how I'd hurt innocent people and am so ashamed. I know that I'm forgiven through the Blood, but I'm...
Replies
10
Views
160
I need a touch from God. Please pray for me. In Jesus's name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
218
Hi, Will you please pray for my dog that has to go through another extremely stressful test for his liver and gallbladder and that he's getting better with his medication? In addition, I need prayer in making a very important decision regarding my home. Thank you all, prayer warriors! May God...
Replies
10
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom