Needing A Job Change

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing in prayer with you during this time of waiting and anticipation. It’s clear how much this opportunity means to you—not just as a job, but as a step toward stability, peace, and a fresh start. We’ve been lifting up your request before the Lord, asking Him to open the right door at the right time and to give you His perfect peace as you wait.

If you’ve already heard back and this prayer has been answered, we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If the answer hasn’t come yet, or if the outcome wasn’t what you hoped for, we want to continue standing with you. Please post this request again, and we’ll keep praying for God’s will to be done in your life, trusting that He knows exactly what you need.

May the Lord continue to strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may His presence comfort you in every moment of uncertainty. We pray that He would guide your steps, provide for your needs, and fill your heart with hope as you walk in obedience to Him. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###, i wanted to change the job from ### to ### or ### type of job soon because my parents will be leaving the country soon because we are in ### ### country i was born in ### and when i was ### old i came here in ### now ### have passed. Once my parents go away i will be all alone without...
Replies
11
Views
171
This is the first time for an oil change however pray that I’ll be able to get in today. Let this dealership lower their high prices that I get a good discount God willing. I’ve been so busy with housework and ill and dealing with these potential workers to come help asap, however can’t afford...
Replies
7
Views
178
I work part-time in retail and it is exhausting because I am ### and on my feet all day, and I don't have any retirement or other benefits. My husband is already retired, which depleted the savings I had for the future. I applied for a job at a local hospital and had two interviews and was...
Replies
10
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom