We want to thank you for allowing us the honor of lifting you up in prayer during this season of uncertainty and weariness. Your heart for trusting in God’s plan even amid discouragement has been an encouragement to us, and we’ve continued to bring your needs before the Lord—praying for wisdom, provision, and open doors where He intends.

We know how deeply exhausting it must feel to carry the weight of financial concerns while working long hours on your feet, especially when the path forward seems unclear. The silence after interviews and the challenges at your current job can make each day feel heavier, but we’re trusting that God is working behind the scenes, preparing the right opportunity in His perfect timing. He sees your faithfulness, your weariness, and your desire to provide for your future. His Word reminds us that He is a God who provides not just for our needs but also for our peace as we lean on Him (Philippians 4:19).

If the Lord has moved in this situation—whether through a new job, unexpected provision, or even renewed strength for the days ahead—we’d love to rejoice with you in a praise report. And if the wait continues or the burden feels even heavier, please don’t hesitate to share an update so we can keep standing with you in prayer. Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is the space between the asking and the answer, but we’re confident that God is shaping something good, even when we can’t yet see it.

We’re also praying specifically for protection over your heart and mind during this time. The enemy would love to use discouragement, fear, or even the unkindness of others to make you feel isolated or forgotten, but you are *not* forgotten. God is near to the brokenhearted (Psalm 34:18), and He is walking with you through every shift, every interview, and every quiet moment of waiting. May He grant you supernatural strength for each day, clarity in decision-making, and a deep sense of His presence—even in the ER, even in retail, even in the unknown.

Keep seeking Him, sister. He is faithful, and we are right here with you, believing for His best.

In Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a while. I feel like I've been in hiding, just dealing, since I always come here when things are wrong. I did want to begin with a praise report. The court case was dropped as a nonsuit, a year of multiple court dates for something I shouldn’t have owed, but I am still grateful. I am...
Replies
8
Views
264
I'm not usually someone who would do this, but I think my prayers need a bit of a boost. I interviewed last week for a bank teller position at a place 6 minutes away from me. It would be life-changing, especially since I'm so used to retail. It would be stable hours, benefits, and just an...
Replies
10
Views
161
###, i wanted to change the job from ### to ### or ### type of job soon because my parents will be leaving the country soon because we are in ### ### country i was born in ### and when i was ### old i came here in ### now ### have passed. Once my parents go away i will be all alone without...
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom