Need U

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Thank u for sending me ### as a friend. I love her, she actually listens. And can relate in a way with my break up situation. Father, he constantly pops in my head! Please, take him off my mind, get rid of my pain, Lord. Please LIVE IN ME!! I'm alone, I don't have friends, and my fam won't help. Please send me good, warm-hearted, loyal friends that believe in you. I know a lot of people, but I can't rely on them. I NEED & WANT YOU! PLEASE GIVE ME MORE STRENGTH TO DEAL WITH ALL MY PROBLEMS. GET RID OF MY FEELINGS FOR ###, LORD. HELP ME FORGET THE PAST. YOU IS ALL I NEED, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. PLEASE FATHER ANSWER ME AMEN.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE THAT I CONTROL MY LIFE MY FAMILY THAT LOVES ME HAS MY BACK DOESN'T WANT ME DEAD IN MOVIES LOOKING AT TOMBS WHEN I'M VERY MUCH ALIVE ..LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE GREATLY WHERE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS THAT JUST CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT I WANT TO BE HAPPY AND GET A HUSBAND FORGET...
Replies
6
Views
85
They stalking me everywhere that I go n anything that I'm doing . I've tried ignoring them, but that doesn't help.Please call me back at this phone number ###.I really want them gone for good once and for all.Please help me me get rid of these uninvited ghosts
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom