Need To Have Thirst For The Anointing Of The Holy Spirit

  • Thread starter Thread starter tollah
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tollah

Guest
Please pray with me to have that thirst for the anointing of God because I normally pray every midnight but sometimes I feel very lazy.
 
Lord, we thank You for this believer, Father, we ask of Your grace to be upon ### to tarry in prayer. Father, pour out Your spirit and strength ###. We come against the spirit of laziness, dryness in prayer. Father, let communion be restored in Jesus name...amen
 
### is asking for forgiveness and strength to follow You Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, help us to feel the wonder and depth of your love. Then help us to love everyone we meet as much as you love us. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm studying the Word of God and praying for an anointing and to receive the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, please pray for me that God gives me spiritual eyes and ears. 🙏
Replies
12
Views
86
I used to be able to feel the energy of things a lot easier. Prayer God restores this to me. Prayer any curses, word curses broken off me. That im blessed and protected.God put healing, life and nourishment in me. God put all true prophetic words and new ones in it and me. For a fresh Anointing...
Replies
12
Views
177
Dear Lord God Almighty I pray for anointing and wisdom not only in me but place me with others that you have places these virtues into. Forgive me for any rebellion or self defense I have exhibited. I want nothing to keep me from receiving from God. Keep me humble and grateful. I choose to be...
Replies
13
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom