need the favour of God in this life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, l come before you, you see me fully. You have known me before l was born, you know my journey and what lies ahead. I pray for a job so l can take care of my family, my children. Give me the wisdom and the grace l need as l do my applications, guide me to the right place, put me on the...
Replies
10
Views
305
I'm hereby requesting you to pray with me to get house for me and my three children. I've been moving from one place to next. May the divine favour of God and the seller be upon me. May my God supply my needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus. I'm exhausted from moving from...
Replies
9
Views
159
Dear God, I lift up those on here that need a fresh wind of favour in the their life and pray You grant them ease and favour in the work of their hands in Jesus' name Where there has been hinderances break it off by the power in the name of Jesus' name Where there has been challenges coming...
Replies
9
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,387
Messages
16,822,201
Members
651,358
Latest member
Elmiamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom