I ask for prayers that I get offered a regional property manager position soon and that I pass my CMCA exam. I also ask for prayers that my boyfriend gets a full time day job so he can quit his night job. Please heal my body of any illnesses, no sickness. ###
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Prayer Focus: God I lift up to You all those in my family and my friends that are dealing with sicknesses, addictions, or mental illness in their body, mind, and or spirit. God I ask You in Jesus' name to touch and heal each of us in the areas where we stand in need of healing. God touch our minds and spirits; do the inter-healing and deliverance that we each stand in need of. God take away all ungodly fears. Bless each of us with love, power, and a sound mind. Seal and make us all whole and complete in You God. And bless each of us with a teachable spirit. Teach us how to take You at Your Word and trust You to honor Your Word over each of our lives. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I've been struggling with depression for a really long time, but these days I feel like I'm fighting just to stay alive. I lost interest in almost everything. I love God and try my best and focus on all His blessings in my life (which are many) but being a christisn in a strict muslim...
Replies
7
Views
135
Everyone please pray for my dog. He ate a large portion of a chicken wing that I was eating, and it had bones in it. Please pray that those bones do not puncture any of his organs, and that he will be completely fine. In Jesus Name!
Replies
15
Views
203
Hi there everyone, things have been pretty decent , and I’m seeing GOD’s hands showing in ways I can’t explain here in text , I just for prayers to keep me guarded from any wrong directions from my parents who do not at all practice what they try to preach , I’m very confident I’m the only one...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,324
Messages
16,787,163
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom