Need prayers for my marriage

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. Pray that God would soften my wife’s heart, renew the love we shared when we first met, and bring healing, forgiveness, and reconciliation between us. Please pray that she would see the changes God is making in my life as I strive to be a more...
Replies
12
Views
233
I need prayer for my home and marriage. My husband of 40 yrs hates cats and because they get on his vehicles he becomes enraged Starts cursing me and God too..tells me hurtful words every time this happens.. wants me to get rid of my cats and I told him I can’t because I’ve had them for years...
Replies
13
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,160
Members
649,376
Latest member
Snierendael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom