Need Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me, I am emotionally and financially disturbed. I need to experience God's peace and providence.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
God please touch your child's heart. I ask that you use your angels to bring a warm glow inside of their spirit. Remove the weariness and replace it with your love and grace. Bless them financially and continue to grow them spiritually in Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a prayer need against spiritual, emotional, and psychological abuse towards myself and someone close. Because I'm being followed online I can't give more details. Please agree in prayer with us for the Lord to break this cycle of abuse and harassment. Also, IF it be the Lord's will, for...
Replies
13
Views
195
My prayer requests are: I found out someone paid my rent surprised me and I got money order for what I owe. It clearly shows no refund on money order. Please pray somehow I get that ### back. I'm on SSI so it's hard to come by. My survival. Also city I live and state is in alot financial issues...
Replies
11
Views
166
I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom