Need Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter simonresene
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simonresene

Guest
Have had a rough time and just need some prayer. thanks.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently was involved in some not so good activities, Mostly just being degenerate and there has been a fly fo.llowing and my electronics have been messing up so I'm assuming beelze buul. If I can abe lifted up that he's made to leave my dwellling or in powerful intercessory prayer to be...
Replies
8
Views
114
I have no family and am alone ion the world except for God and my fur baby. Health is not good and having trouble with depression and loneliness. Even the people that have been looking out for me and checking on me last few years, they have not even been checking on me lately, it's like they...
Replies
12
Views
262
Dear God, Help Your people today and grant them wisdom to navigate challenges as they arise Bring any heart healing to the surface, so they are aware of anything they have been suppressing in Jesus' name If they need speak to a trained professional counsellor or pastor I pray they seek that...
Replies
13
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom