Need, prayer support, more faith. I am ###.

justinvd

Beloved of All
Need, prayer support, more faith. I am in a battle. But I know who my redeemer is!
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Seeking prayer support from the wider family in Christ. I am currently in my first serious relationship. While we have shared many beautiful moments, there are also times when my own missteps and communication mistakes have caused my girlfriend to be very upset. I continually pray for God to...
Replies
8
Views
171
Please pray for me against witchcraft attacks (soul calling/abduction, spiritual manipulation/projection, access through names/belongings, temporary takeovers, soul capture/hiding/eating), spiritual battles since ~###, accusations/gossip labels, opposition/hindrance to my God-given calling...
Replies
7
Views
318
Hi. Please pray on my behalf in Jesus name. Please pray for my eyesight and other organs. I’m not sure what the Lord’s Will is. My health has deteriorated due to lack of food. I received healthy groceries today and hope that it will help my eyesight. I pray that I will never have to go that long...
Replies
6
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom